One of my favorite things about cold weather is the excuse to eat soup all the time. I love that there are so many different flavor combinations and it’s the perfect way to use up whatever leftovers you have in the fridge. Even if it’s not very cold outside, you’ll still enjoy these flavorful vegetarian soup recipes!
1. This vegetarian taco soup is like a burrito in a bowl! Keep it vegan or top it with cojita or feta cheese for an extra creamy soup!
2. If you’re a broccoli cheddar fan, this easy creamy broccoli cheddar soup recipe is super easy but totally delicious.
3. If you’re short on time, this 5 ingredient black bean soup recipes is one of the easiest things to make! You only need a handful of pantry staples.
4. Red lentils are one of my favorite ingredients and this red lentil soup from Compass and Fork is no exception!
5. Spoonabilities has a great way to use up all those veggies in your fridge for this hearty vegetable soup!
6. This vegan butternut squash soup from My Wife Can Cook is thick, chunky, and flavorful! It’s a perfect way to put winter produce to good use.
7. For a fun twist on cauliflower soup, try this roasted curry cauliflower soup, also from My Wife Can Cook.
8. This Moroccan Chickpea Soup is a healthy comfort food option. The potatoes fill you up and the chickpeas provide protein and fiber to keep you going!
9.Usually, vegetarians get left out of the French Onion Soup game, but not this one! Check out this French Onion Soup recipe from Apples for CJ. Bonus- you can make it in your slow cooker!
10. This easy curried lentil soup is full of protein and fiber but this recipe is very budget friendly!
11. Lots of winter produce on your hands? Make this sweet potato and apple soup from Trial and Eater!
12. This Coconut Chickpea Sweet Potato Soup from It’s Cheat Day Everyday is like all my favorite things in one bowl!
13. If you need something to fill you up, this hearty three bean stew from Runnin Srilankan should do the trick!
14. This creamy mushroom soup from The Lazy Broccoli is so delicious, you might not believe it’s vegan! (But it totally is.)
15. A package of frozen tortellini is the shortcut in this super quick tortellini soup recipe!
16. If you love beets then you must try this Beet Soup from Chews and Brews. The color is gorgeous!
17. Spice things up with this Vegan Chinese 5-Spice Noodle Soup from the Healthy Helper!
18. For a unique twist on a classic, try this Thai tomato soup! It has the comfort of tomato soup with a unique flavor!
19. Is there anything zucchini can’t do? Try it in this Cheesy Zucchini Soup from My Life Cookbook.
20. I love the texture of barley, so I can’t wait to try this Barley Minestrone Soup from Fried Dandelions.
21. I love the flavors of the lentils in this Moroccan Lentil Stew! It has just the right amount of spice!
Do I have you craving soup yet? Don’t forget to pin this post so you can come back to the recipes later!