Vegetarian Taco Pasta
This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CheckOutOurBackside #GreenMountainGringo #FeastOfFlavor
This one-pan vegetarian taco pasta has all your favorite taco flavors in one dish! Spicy Green Mountain Gringo®
I think my family and I could eat tacos every day. There’s just something comforting about the familiar flavors of black beans, corn, salsa, and cheese. This vegetarian taco pasta takes all those delicious flavors and combines them in an easy one-pot pasta recipe!
For this recipe, I used Green Mountain Gringo® Medium Salsa which adds just the right amount of spicy flavor! I also used the Green Mountain Gringo®
How to Make Taco Pasta
Add the elbow pasta, water, salsa, black beans, corn, and spices to a large pot. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for 8-9 minutes or until the pasta has absorbed the water.
While the pasta is still warm, stir in the cream cheese and sprinkle with freshly shredded cheese. Stir then let sit for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Once the cheese is melted, top with chopped avocado, crushed Green Mountain Gringo®
This one-pot vegetarian taco pasta has all your favorite taco flavors in one meal! Spicy salsa is the key to this easy, flavorful recipe!
- 8 oz elbow pasta
- 16 oz Green Mountain Gringo
® Medium Salsa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed Green Mountain Gringo Original Tortilla Strips
- Additional salsa for topping
- Add the the elbow pasta, Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa, broth, black beans, corn, cumin, and paprika to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and continue to simmer uncovered, stirring frequently for 8-9 minutes or until the pasta has absorbed the water.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with avocado and additional salsa before serving.
Keywords: vegetarian taco pasta
Taco Pasta Side Dish Ideas
Looking for some tasty side dishes to serve with this taco pasta? Here are a few of my favorite sides!
How to Reheat Leftovers
If you have any leftovers, keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. To reheat, divide into portions and microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently until heated. Alternatively, you can reheat in a skillet on the stove. You may need to add a splash of water or broth if the leftovers dry out while heating. I recommend waiting to add the avocado until you’re ready to eat. Do not heat the avocado or it can become bitter.