This one-pot vegetarian taco pasta has all your favorite taco flavors in one meal! Spicy salsa is the key to this easy, flavorful recipe!
- 8 oz elbow pasta
- 16 oz Green Mountain Gringo
® Medium Salsa
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn (frozen or canned)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup crushed Green Mountain Gringo Original Tortilla Strips
- Additional salsa for topping
- Add the the elbow pasta, Green Mountain Gringo® Salsa, broth, black beans, corn, cumin, and paprika to a large pot.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and continue to simmer uncovered, stirring frequently for 8-9 minutes or until the pasta has absorbed the water.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with avocado and additional salsa before serving.
Keywords: vegetarian taco pasta