My mother in law shared the recipe for this creamy green smoothie and I love it! The texture is so thick and smooth thanks to the avocado and you’re still getting in plenty of greens!
This creamy green smoothie will keep you full all morning long!
- 1/4 cup green grapes
- Handful of spinach
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (whey or plant protein)
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Splash of water or almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- Handful of ice
- Blend everything except the avocado and the ice first until smooth.
- Add in the ice and avocado and continue to blend.
- Pour and drink!
Keywords: creamy green smoothie
I’d never done the avocado-in-a-smoothie thing but it’s further proof that avocado makes everything more delicious. I couldn’t believe how creamy and filling it was! This kept me full through the 20,000+ steps we walked in Washington D.C. Yes, 20K steps!