Cinco De Mayo is on the horizon! Do you really need an excuse to eat more tacos? Probably not. But just in case, here are a few recipes to help you get the party started. All of these Cinco De Mayo recipe ideas are vegetarian!
Vegetarian Taco Recipes
Spicy Brussels Sprout Tacos– These tacos are currently my favorite ones to make. They’re deliciously spicy and there’s nothing better than crispy brussels sprouts!
More taco ideas
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos from I Heart Vegetables
- Vegan Lentil Tacos– from I Heart Vegetables
- Buffalo Chickpea Tacos-from I Heart Vegetables
- Smashed Pinto Bean Tacos– from What Eat Learn
- Jackfruit Tacos– from Ramshackle Pantry
Vegetarian Main Dish Recipes
This Mexican Quinoa bake is an easy, gluten-free main dish. It’s also loaded with vegetables so you can feel good about serving this one!
- 5 Ingredient Black Bean Enchiladas– I Heart Vegetables
- Chilaquiles with Avocado and Queso Fresco– from Stylish Cravings
- Mexican Casserole with Rice and Beans– from Piping Pot Curry
Vegetarian Side Dish Recipes
Mexican Street Corn Salad– this is one of the most popular recipes on my blog… and for good reason!
More side dish ideas
- Black bean and corn salad– from I Heart Vegetables
- Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa– from Veggie Society
- Slow Cooker Refried Beans – from Salt and Baker
- Chipotle Corn Salsa Copycat – from Peas and Crayons
This blood orange margarita sounds like the most refreshing way to wash down your favorite tacos! Grab the recipe from Evolving Table.
More drink ideas
- Avocado Margarita– from Mexican Appetizers and More
- Rhuberry Mezcal Paloma– from The Boozy Oyster
- Cadillac Margarita– from Become Betty
- Pineapple Strawberry Agua Fresca– from The Schizo Chef
Are you celebrating Cinco De Mayo this year? Share your favorite recipe in the comments below!