For a long time, I thought I wasn’t a “brunch” person. As a vegetarian who isn’t a huge fan of eggs, I felt like brunch recipes just weren’t for me. But once I did a little digging, I realized I was completely wrong. I discovered a whole world of meat-free, egg-free brunch recipes! All of the recipes in this guide are completely vegan but a lot of these recipes might surprise you! (I mean, wait until you see those cinnamon rolls!)
So whether you’re vegan, you’re hosting a friend who is vegan, or you just want to find some delicious brunch ideas, this is your ultimate guide to vegan brunch!
Vegan Baked Goods for Brunch
Brunch wouldn’t be brunch without some sweet pastries and baked goods. These vegan cinnamon rolls from Make it Dairy Free are the answer. How delicious do those cinnamon rolls look?!
Here are a few other baked goods to serve at your next brunch:
- Vegan Banana Bread from This Wife Cooks
- Apple Pear Cinnamon Bread from Cooking Carnival
- Raspberry Coffee Cake from G Free Foodie
- Morning Glory Muffins from Erhardts Eat
- French Toast Casserole from A Virtual Vegan
- Lemon Pound Cake from Make it Dairy Free
Vegan Pancake Recipes for Brunch
Obviously, brunch should also include pancakes! Start with these vegan banana pancakes from Delightful Adventures!
Keep the party going with these other vegan pancake recipes:
- Caramel Nutella Pancakes from Contentedness Cooking
- Banana Oat Pancakes from Our Wandering Kitchen
- Mini Lemon Pancakes from G Free Foodie
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Be Plant Well
- Rhubarb Pancakes from Rhubarbarians
Vegan Salad Recipes for Brunch
Let’s face it, I love vegetables no matter the meal. In my opinion, salads can be served at any time of the day. These are a few of my favorite salads that just feel “brunch-y” to me!
Crusty bread and creamy avocado are the perfect pair in this easy panzanella salad!
Here are a few other vegan salads to serve for brunch:
- This creamy orzo salad from Sweet Veg Table
- Avocado and Grapefruit Salad from I Heart Vegetables (oh hey, that’s me!)
- Cantaloupe Fruit Salad from Know Your Produce
Vegan Breakfast Tacos for Brunch
Don’t save tacos for Tuesday, serve them for brunch! These vegan tacos with tofu and black beans from Cadry’s Kitchen are the answer.
Here are a few other vegan taco recipes that are perfect for brunch:
- Healthy Tofu & Potato Tacos from Veggie Inspired
- Instant Pot Vegan Breakfast Tacos from Nerdy Mama
- Easy Lentil Tacos -(Ok, technically these aren’t breakfast tacos but they’re tasty!)
Vegan Brunch Cocktails & Mocktails
These tasty drinks are the perfect sips to pair with the recipes above! These champagne and passion fruit cocktails from Garlic and Zest are calling my name!
Whether you want to serve hot coffee drinks or iced tea, here are a few other ideas to try:
- Sparkling Citrus Sangria from I Heart Vegetables
- Cinnamon Latte from Be Plant Well
- Peach Ginger Iced Tea from Flavour and Savour
- Vegan Gin Fizz from I Heart Vegetables
Next time you’re gathering friends or family for brunch, give some of these recipes a try! Even if you don’t have any vegan attendees, the recipes are prefect for any occasion!