This simple apple nachos recipe is a great way to turn apples into a unique treat! It’s perfect for an after school snack or a mid-afternoon bite!
Ok, ok these aren’t really “nachos” but they’re a fun way to transform apples into an addictive treat! While these are obviously a great kid-friendly snack, I have to say that this is one of my personal favorite afternoon treats!
How to Make Apple Nachos
The recipe is simple and you only need a few basic ingredients.
Thinly slice apples, arrange on a plate, drizzle with nut butter and add your favorite toppings! The fun thing about this recipe is that the possibilities are endless!
Apple Nacho Topping Ideas
- Peanut Butter
- Almond Butter
- Cashew Butter
- Coconut shreds
- Mini-chocolate chips
- Crushed graham cracker
- Chopped walnuts
This simple recipe is a great way to turn apples into a unique treat! It’s perfect for an after school snack or a mid-afternoon bite!
- 1 large apple (I like Honeycrisp or Fuji)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut shreds
- 1 tablespoon mini-chocolate chips
- Thinly slice apples and arrange in a single layer on a plate.
- Drizzle with your favorite nut butter. If the nut butter is too thick to drizzle, warm in the microwave for 15-30 seconds until it’s melted and easy to spread.
- Sprinkle with coconut shreds and mini-chocolate chips.
Looking for more tasty snacks? Here are a few of my most popular healthy snacks!