This simple recipe is a great way to turn apples into a unique treat! It’s perfect for an after school snack or a mid-afternoon bite!
- 1 large apple (I like Honeycrisp or Fuji)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon sweetened coconut shreds
- 1 tablespoon mini-chocolate chips
- Thinly slice apples and arrange in a single layer on a plate.
- Drizzle with your favorite nut butter. If the nut butter is too thick to drizzle, warm in the microwave for 15-30 seconds until it’s melted and easy to spread.
- Sprinkle with coconut shreds and mini-chocolate chips.