I first made this recipe on Saturday morning. Right after I ate it, I went to the store to buy more peaches because I wanted to make it again. To be honest, I don’t usually switch up my smoothie routine. I’ve been a banana + peanut butter fan for years and it takes a lot for me to crave something different. But in the interest of using up a few peaches on the brink of too-ripe I decided to give it a shot. The result was a super creamy smoothie that is going to be on repeat over here.
- 2 small peaches or 1 large peach
- 1 cup of ice
- ½ cup of almond milk (I used Almond Breeze)
- ⅓ cup of plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup oats, uncooked (I used Bob's Red Mill)
- Stevia or sweetener to taste (I used about 10 drops of stevia)
- ¼ cup of granola, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients except the granola into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with granola!
It tastes like peach cobbler in a glass! And thanks to the Greek yogurt, it’s packed with protein that will keep you full. I also love the texture that the oats add to this smoothie. It makes it extra thick and creamy!
Yep, this is going to be my new breakfast routine!
Tip: this works well with frozen peaches, too!
What’s your favorite hot-weather drink?
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. As always, I only partner with brands I truly know and love!