This peach smoothie is deliciously creamy and the crunchy toppings remind me of a summer cobbler!
- 2 small peaches or 1 large peach (or 1 cup frozen peaches)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt (or almond milk yogurt)
- 1/4 cup oats, uncooked
- Stevia or sweetener to taste (I used about 3 drops of stevia)
- 1/4 cup of granola, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients except the granola into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with granola!
Keywords: peach smoothie