Peach Cobbler Smoothie
This creamy peach cobbler smoothie recipe is deliciously thick and creamy. Add a little granola on top and you’ll feel like you’re eating dessert for breakfast!
I first made this recipe on Saturday morning. Right after I ate it, I went to the store to buy more peaches because I wanted to make it again. That’s when you know it’s a winner. I used fresh peaches because I’m making the most of peach season but you can use frozen peaches to make this year-round.
Peach Smoothie Ingredients
- Peaches– You’ll need 2 small peaches or 1 large peach, or you can use 1 cup of frozen peaches. You can also used canned peaches, just drain the juice first. For a thick smoothie, you’ll want the peaches to be frozen.
- Milk– I used almond milk but you can use any type of milk you like.
- Yogurt– I like using vanilla Greek yogurt which is a good balance of sweetness and protein. But you can use almond milk yogurt or other dairy free yogurt, if needed.
- Oats– I like to add oats to the smoothie to bulk it up and add more fiber and protein.
- Granola– This is optional, but I like the added crunch and sweetness of granola. If you’re looking for a good granola recipe, try my Chia Almond Granola or my Grain-Free Granola recipe!
How to Make a Thick Peach Smoothie
You can freeze fresh peach slices if you want a thicker smoothie consistency! For other ways to make your smoothie super thick, check out these tips. The yogurt makes this smoothie super creamy and the oats help thicken the texture. You can use any granola you like on top, but I’d recommend using something without dried fruit. (Dried fruit can get really sticky and hard when it’s on top of a cold smoothie bowl!) If you want to make your own granola, try this grain-free granola recipe, which is perfect on this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:Print
This peach smoothie is deliciously creamy and the crunchy toppings remind me of a summer cobbler!
- 2 small peaches or 1 large peach (or 1 cup frozen peaches)
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt (or almond milk yogurt)
- 1/4 cup oats, uncooked
- Stevia or sweetener to taste (I used about 3 drops of stevia)
- 1/4 cup of granola, for topping
- Add all of the ingredients except the granola into the blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or bowl and top with granola!
Keywords: peach smoothie
It tastes like peach cobbler in a glass! And thanks to the Greek yogurt, it’s packed with protein that will keep you full. I also love the texture that the oats add to this smoothie. It makes it extra thick and creamy! Yep, this is going to be my new breakfast routine!
Looking for other healthy breakfast ideas? Try one of these recipes!
What’s your favorite summer smoothie?
This post was originally published in June 2015, updated July 2018.