Vegan Pumpkin Dip
Vegan Pumpkin Dip Ingredients
- Vegan whipped topping (I’ve used Cocowhip and Truwhip Vegan)
- Vanilla instant pudding (Jello brand is vegan)
- Canned pureed pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- Pumpkin pie spice
How to make pumpkin pie spiceI typically buy pre-made pumpkin pie spice, but you can make your own if you have a full spice rack in your kitchen! To make your own, combine:
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Pumpkin Dip Serving Suggestions
- Serve with regular or cinnamon graham crackers
- Dip slices of Honeycrisp or Fuji apples
- Try it with ginger snaps for a seasonal treat
More Dessert Dip Recipes
- Low Calorie Peanut Butter Dip– This low-calorie dip is great for apple slices and other fruit! It’s a simple recipe with just a few ingredients.
- Vegan Pumpkin Dip– This vegan pumpkin dip is perfect for apple slices or graham crackers. It’s easy to make and it’s a great recipe for the fall!
- Cannoli Dip– If you love cannolis you have to try this simple cannoli dip! It tastes just like the inside of a cannoli and it’s perfect for dipping pieces of a waffle cone or apple slices!
- Yogurt Fruit Dip– This dip is just a few ingredients and it’s a deliciously healthy option for dipping fresh fruit!
- Cream Cheese Fruit Dip– This cream cheese fruit dip is the best with fresh berries or graham crackers!
If you love pumpkin desserts, this vegan pumpkin dip is a must-make! You only need 4 ingredients for this simple dessert recipe. This pumpkin dip is the perfect party treat!
- 3 cups vegan whipped topping (1 8oz tub)
- 1 (5oz) packet vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (16oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- If whipped topping is frozen, let thaw in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together until combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.