This coconut mango smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island! It’s sweet, fruity, and it’ll keep you energized all morning!
It seems like coconut is one of those things that people either love or hate. I personally love it. I love the flavor, I love the texture, and I love the healthy fats and fiber it contains!
I love using frozen mango chunks in smoothies because it makes the texture so thick and creamy. For this recipe, I used coconut protein powder from Tone It Up and Vega sells a coconut almond flavor! But if you can’t get your hands on coconut protein powder, feel free to swap it out for vanilla!
If you hate coconut, you might want to try a different recipe. Maybe this peach cobbler smoothie? Don’t worry, we can still be friends. But if you do love coconut, give this recipe a try! I think you’ll love it.Print
Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop coconut protein powder (or sub for vanilla)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or sub for almond milk)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the ice, mango, pineapple, protein powder, and coconut water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or glass and top with shredded coconut.
- You can also add additional toppings if you like. I love adding strawberries and chia seeds on top!
Using frozen fruit will help your smoothie to have more of an ice cream like consistency. But if you don’t have a high powered blender, you may need to add a bit more liquid to get it to blend.
Once it’s blended up, add a sprinkle of coconut flakes on top!