Coconut Mango Smoothie
This coconut mango smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island! It’s sweet, fruity, and it’ll keep you energized all morning!
It seems like coconut is one of those things that people either love or hate. I personally love it. I love the flavor, I love the texture, and I love the healthy fats and fiber it contains!
Ingredients for Coconut Mango Smoothies
- Mango– I like using frozen mango chunks in smoothies because it makes the texture so thick and creamy.
- Pineapple– Frozen pineapple adds additional sweetness and creates a deliciously fruity smoothie.
- Protein Powder– For this recipe, I used coconut protein powder from Tone It Up. Vega also sells a coconut almond flavor! But if you can’t get your hands on coconut protein powder, feel free to swap it out for vanilla!
- Coconut Water- This boosts the coconut flavor and adds electrolytes to your smoothie!
- Coconut Flakes– Tasty coconut flakes are the perfect topping to add a little texture to your smoothie!
Tips for Blending Your Smoothie
If you don’t have a powerful blender, blend the protein powder and coconut water together first. Then add the frozen fruit. This will ensure that the protein powder gets completely mixed. Need a little more help? Check out this post on how to get the best results from your blender!
Coconut Mango Smoothie
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
This delicious coconut mango smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island! It’s sweet, fruity, and it’ll keep you energized all morning!
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop coconut protein powder (or sub for vanilla)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or sub for almond milk)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the ice, mango, pineapple, protein powder, and coconut water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or glass and top with shredded coconut.
- You can also add additional toppings if you like. I love adding strawberries and chia seeds on top!
Keywords: coconut mango smoothie
Looking for more mango smoothie recipes? This mango citrus smoothie bowl is super creamy and completely plant-based!
What are your favorite smoothie toppings?
Mmm I love coconut and mango smoothies, so rich and refreshing! I’ve never come across coconut protein before. I’m intrigued! Definitely need to seek some out.
Ah, tropical deliciousness!
Such a great flavour combination, I’d love to start the day off with one of these!
I love coconut, and I had no idea there was a coconut protein powder! Yum!!
MMMM anything coconut I love – even if I cannot actually consume it, I will smell the crap out of this! hahahahahahahah!