This delicious coconut mango smoothie will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island! It’s sweet, fruity, and it’ll keep you energized all morning!
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 scoop coconut protein powder (or sub for vanilla)
- 1/2 cup coconut water (or sub for almond milk)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- Add the ice, mango, pineapple, protein powder, and coconut water to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl or glass and top with shredded coconut.
- You can also add additional toppings if you like. I love adding strawberries and chia seeds on top!
Keywords: coconut mango smoothie