Blackberry Ricotta Crostini
This blackberry ricotta crostini is a simple and delicious appetizer. It’s for a party because it only takes a few minutes and it pairs effortlessly with your favorite drink!
I love quick and easy appetizers because when I’m having friends and family over, I don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. These crostini might look fancy, but it only takes a few minutes to assemble!
How to Make Blackberry Ricotta Crostini
Simply slice a baguette into 1″ slices and drizzle with olive oil.
Then toast the baguette until it just begins to brown.
Top each baguette slice with a scoop of ricotta cheese.
Then top each slice with blackberries, a drizzle of honey, and a sprinkle of fresh herbs!
- Can’t find blackberries? Try it with strawberries or peach slices instead! Be sure to use fresh fruit though. I don’t recommend using frozen berries in this recipe.
- You can use any kind of artisan baguettes like a rustic French baguette or ciabatta bread.
For the full blackberry ricotta crostini instructions, check out the recipe below.Print
These blackberry and ricotta crostini are a simple and delicious appetizer. Perfect for a party because it only takes a few minutes and pairs effortlessly with your favorite drink!
- 1 crusty baguette, sliced into 1″ pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon basil or parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the baguette.
- Bake the bread for 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Spread a tablespoon of ricotta on to each slice of bread.
- Top with two blackberries per slice.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.
Keywords: Blackberry Ricotta Crostini
If you’re entertaining a crowd, add one of these other easy appetizer recipes!