Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta
This sun-dried tomato bruschetta recipe is an easy appetizer for any occasion. The combination of fresh tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes takes this simple bruschetta to the next level!
Bruschetta is one of my favorite appetizers and this variation uses creamy ricotta and sun-dried tomatoes to amplify the flavor. The toasted baguette makes a delicious base—it’s a simple appetizer that’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
How to Make Bruschetta
Slice a crusty baguette and brush or drizzle with olive oil. Toast in the oven until crispy.
Once the bread is lightly browned, it’s ready for toppings!
Add a spoonful of ricotta cheese on each slice of bread.
Top each slice with a mix of sun-dried and fresh tomatoes!
- Traditional bruschetta is a simple combination of crusty bread, olive oil, garlic, and tomatoes. If you want to make this recipe vegan, you can skip the ricotta cheese.
- If you don’t have any fresh tomatoes, you can use all sun-dried tomatoes.
- I like to use a french baguette or a crusty loaf of ciabatta bread, but any hearty, crusty loaf will work!
Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 pieces 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian
This 5 ingredient recipe is easy to whip up for any occasion! The combination of fresh tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes takes this simple bruschetta to the next level!
- 12 (1/4-inch thick) slices baguette (about ½ a large baguette)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or basil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the bread is baking, chop the sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Toss with the cherry tomatoes until combined.
- Spread ricotta cheese on each baguette and top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil, if desired. Add salt to taste.
Keywords: Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
If you have leftover sun-dried tomatoes, try this sun-dried tomato pasta recipe!
Looking for other bruschetta or crostini recipes? Here are a few of my favorites!
What’s your favorite way to use summer tomatoes?
I can taste the unctuous ricotta with tangy sun-dried tomatoes right now! Yummm!!
Enjoyed this for an afternoon snack and it did not disappoint! Comes together quickly and is spot on delicious! Love the bold flavors!
Bruschettas are my favorite appetizers and I love the combination of tomatoes in this one!
I love this recipe Jessica! You have such a beautiful site too. Bookmarked so many recipes to make!
I love sun dried tomatoes! This is such a great idea and I can’t wait to try it!