These blackberry and ricotta crostini are a simple and delicious appetizer. Perfect for a party because it only takes a few minutes and pairs effortlessly with your favorite drink!
- 1 crusty baguette, sliced into 1″ pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon basil or parsley, finely chopped
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the baguette.
- Bake the bread for 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Spread a tablespoon of ricotta on to each slice of bread.
- Top with two blackberries per slice.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.
Keywords: Blackberry Ricotta Crostini