Did you know you can make pizza crust with just 2 ingredients? Whip up this crust and add any toppings you like! Pizza night is just a few minutes away! This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner with the family!
I’m about to blow your mind. This 2 ingredient pizza crust recipe is incredible.
I saw some versions of this around the interwebs, but naturally, I was skeptical. Pizza crust, with only 2 ingredients?
Luckily, this worked like a dream. I actually couldn’t believe how easy it was! This would be so fun to do with kids or a group because each person could customize their own pizza! This dough makes enough for 2 people so you could split it up that way if you like.
2 Ingredient Pizza Crust Recipe
This 2 ingredient pizza crust can be customized with whatever toppings you like!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 2
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 1/4 cup self rising flour + more for dusting
- 6 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Optional: Basil, red pepper, or parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Start by mixing the flour and the Greek yogurt in a large bowl, until combined.
- You’ll have to knead it, and it’ll be a little sticky, but that’s ok.
- Dust a cookie sheet with flour, and spread out your dough until it’s between 1/2″ and 1/4″ inches thick.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with sauce, cheese, and spices.
- Put it back in the oven for about 7-8 minutes minutes
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: 2 Ingredient Pizza Crust
The crust is thick and chewy, not thin and crispy, so set your expectations accordingly. You can also add any spices you like to the dough. I liked adding a little oregano, basil, and pepper into the dough before baking. One tip, make sure that you have plenty of flour on the pan, otherwise, it might stick to the pan. (I learned the hard way!)
Obviously, you can customize it with any toppings you like! I kept mine simple with just cheese.
Of course, a little basil is a perfect way to finish it off! I also love a little red pepper for a kick.
My mind is already running wild with all of the things you could do with this! White pizza? Veggie loaded pizza? Breadsticks? The options are endless.
Looking for a different option? Try this quinoa flour pizza crust!