This 2 ingredient pizza crust can be customized with whatever toppings you like!
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour + more for dusting
- 6 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Optional: Basil, red pepper, or parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Mix the flour and the Greek yogurt in a large bowl, until combined. You’ll may need to knead it with your hands.
- Use a rolling pin to spread out the dough on the prepared baking sheet until it’s between 1/2″ and 1/4″ inches thick.
- Bake the crust for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove the pizza crust from the oven and top with sauce, cheese, and any additional toppings.
- Put it back in the oven for about 7-8 minutes minutes
- Turn the oven to broil and cook for 2-3 minutes, keeping a close eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn!
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: 2 Ingredient Pizza Crust