This 5 ingredient recipe is easy to whip up for any occasion! The combination of fresh tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes takes this simple bruschetta to the next level!
- 12 (1/4-inch thick) slices baguette (about ½ a large baguette)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or basil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until lightly toasted.
- While the bread is baking, chop the sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Toss with the cherry tomatoes until combined.
- Spread ricotta cheese on each baguette and top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with parsley or basil, if desired. Add salt to taste.
Keywords: Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta