If we were together in person and you weren’t reading this on a screen, I’d be jumping up and down, tapping you on the shoulder and telling you to pay attention because you just have to meet Arielle. I’d tell you about how her blog will inspire you both in and out of the kitchen. This girl is a design genius and she’s also the queen of cocktails! I asked if she’d be willing to share one of her favorite veggie recipes with you all today, and she knocked this one out of the park! Ok, without further ado, meet Arielle, a local Richmond blogger & friend of mine!
Hi all! I’m Arielle. On most days I can be found over at Scotch & Nonsense, where I share my love for bold home design, great food, and kicky cocktail recipes. While I’m not a vegetarian like Liz, I do eat meat-free most days, and I definitely heart vegetables.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbs harissa paste
- 2 tbs honey
- Bunch carrots, trimmed and rinsed
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, harissa, and honey and stir to mix well.
- Toss in carrots to coat.
- Lay carrots flat in a single layer in a rimmed baking dish, and pour remaining harissa mixture over them.
- Roast carrots for about 40 minutes, turning once, until browned and slightly tender.
- Remove from oven and season with salt. Enjoy!
Thanks Liz for hosting me today! I definitely enjoyed it and I hope you all did too.
Don’t forget to pin this so you can make it later!