These roasted carrots have a sweet and spicy flavor from the combination of harissa and honey. This is an easy and delicious side dish for any meal!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon harissa paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 lb carrots cut into sticks
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, harissa paste, and honey.
- Toss in carrots to coat.
- Lay carrots flat in a single layer in a rimmed baking dish, and pour the remaining harissa mixture over them.
- Roast carrots for about 20-25 minutes, turning once, until browned and slightly tender.
- Remove from oven and season with salt. Enjoy!
Keywords: Harissa Roasted Carrots