Cucumber and Cream Cheese Crackers
This post is sponsored by WHEAT THINS. The opinions and text are all mine.
With the holidays around the corner, I’m loving these cucumber and cream cheese bites! Made with WHEAT THINS crackers, English cucumbers, whipped cream cheese, and dill, this tasty snack comes together in just a few minutes!
Even though our holiday plans will be much more low-key this year, I know it will still be a busy season! I love simple, easy recipes and these cream cheese bites couldn’t be simpler!
How to Make Cucumber and Cream Cheese Bites
This recipe is just as simple as it sounds! Spread cream cheese onto each WHEAT THINS cracker. Top with a thin cucumber slice, a dollop of cream cheese, and a sprig of fresh dill.
- I like to use English cucumbers which are smaller, with a thinner skin. They’re the perfect size for topping a WHEAT THINS cracker!
- If you’re making a lot of these, consider using a mandoline slicer. It makes it easy to quickly and thinly slice a whole cucumber.
- If you want to make these feel fancy, use an icing bag to pipe the cream cheese onto the crackers.
- Feel free to use dried dill if you don’t have fresh available. Just a tiny pinch on each cracker will do the trick.
- 24 WHEAT THINS crackers
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- Top each cracker with a slice of cucumber.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese onto each cucumber.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.
Keywords: cucumber cream cheese crackers
I picked up all of these ingredients at my local Publix! You can find WHEAT THINS crackers in the cookie and cracker aisle! Right now, you can save $1 on WHEAT THINS crackers at Publix from 12/19/20 to 1/1/21
Looking for another easy appetizer or snack to serve at your next holiday gathering? Try these Goat Cheese and Jam crackers!