Cucumber and Cream Cheese Crackers
This post is sponsored by Wheat Thins. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for a simple snack? Try cream cheese and crackers! Made with English cucumbers, whipped cream cheese, and dill, this tasty snack comes together in just a few minutes!
Even though our holiday plans will be much more low-key this year, I know it will still be a busy season! I love simple, easy recipes and these cream cheese bites couldn’t be simpler! Even though this recipe is quick to assemble, it’s so delicious! These also make a great addition to a cheese plate or charcuterie board.
How to Make Cucumber and Cream Cheese Bites
This recipe is just as simple as it sounds! Spread cream cheese onto each cracker. Top with a thin cucumber slice, a dollop of cream cheese, and a sprig of fresh dill.
- I like to use English cucumbers which are smaller, with thinner skin. They’re the perfect size for topping a Wheat Thins cracker!
- If you’re making a lot of these, consider using a mandoline slicer. It makes it easy to quickly and thinly slice a whole cucumber.
- If you want to make these feel fancy, use an icing bag to pipe the cream cheese onto the crackers.
Variations & Substitutions
- For an added flavor boost, try using vegetable cream cheese or scallion cream cheese instead of plain cream cheese.
- I used Wheat Thins but you can use any type of cracker you like. I recommend something with a neutral flavor.
- I loved the flavor of fresh dill but you can use dried dill if needed.
More Appetizer RecipesPrint
Made with Wheat Thins crackers, English cucumbers, whipped cream cheese, and dill, this tasty snack comes together in just a few minutes!
- 24 Wheat Thins crackers
- 1 English cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 4 oz whipped cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill
- Top each cracker with a slice of cucumber.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese onto each cucumber.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.
Keywords: cucumber cream cheese crackers
Looking for another easy appetizer or snack to serve at your next holiday gathering? Try these Goat Cheese and Jam crackers!