Creamy Mocha Smoothie
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Silk®. All opinions are mine alone. #2020SilkProgress
This creamy mocha smoothie is a delicious way to start your morning in addition to a well-balanced breakfast. With coffee, Silk® Almond Creamer
I’ve been on a smoothie kick lately and this creamy mocha smoothie has an extra boost of caffeine thanks to the coffee! Of course, you can make this with decaf if you prefer. Either way, it’ll taste like you’re drinking a milkshake for breakfast!
Tips for the perfect smoothie
- To make your smoothie extra thick, freeze the banana before blending. If you don’t have a high powered blender, slice the banana before freezing, so it’ll be easier to blend!
- If you have trouble blending your smoothie, add an extra splash of almond milk to get things moving. Add a little bit at a time until it begins to blend. Adding too much liquid will water down the smoothie.
- Be sure the coffee is completely cooled before blending. This recipe is also great with cold brew coffee!
If you want to make this into a smoothie bowl, follow my tips for making a super thick smoothie!Print
- ½ cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/4 cup almond milk or oatmilk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon almond butter
- 1 handful ice
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add sweetener to taste, if needed.
Keywords: mocha smoothie