I’m so excited to share today’s post with you because this chocolate covered strawberry smoothie bowl might become your favorite breakfast!
I brainstormed this smoothie while munching on Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries granola. It’s the perfect combination of delicious and healthy. (Plus the ingredients list is awesome. Everything is organic, non-GMO, fair trade… all that stuff!) It got me thinking… why haven’t I made a chocolate strawberry smoothie bowl? Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my favorite sweet treats so it was just begging to be made in smoothie form.
To get a super thick, super creamy smoothie, I recommend using frozen strawberries. That will give you a thicker consistency! If you don’t have a powerful blender, you can chop fresh strawberries, pop them in the freezer on a baking tray, then transfer to a bag once they’re frozen. The smaller pieces will be easier on your blender but you’ll still get a good, thick smoothie consistency!Print
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This chocolate covered strawberry smoothie bowl tastes like dessert but it’s healthy enough for breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or fresh if you have it!)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond milk (or regular)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder (optional, or add more cocoa)
- 1/4 cup Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola
- Cacao nibs, fresh strawberries, (optional for topping)
- Blend the ice, strawberries, almond milk, cocoa powder, and protein powder (if using) until smooth.
- You’ll get a thicker consistency if your strawberries are frozen!
- If you like it extra sweet, you can add a little stevia or sweetener.
- Pour it into a bowl and top with Nature’s Path Dark Chocolate and Red Berries Love Crunch granola, cacao nibs, more strawberries and/or chia seeds.
Keywords: strawberry smoothie
If you haven’t heard of Nature’s Path, they have tons of awesome organic food options. And as if delicious food wasn’t enough, Love Crunch helps spread the love – through the Bite4Bite initiative, for every bag of Love Crunch sold, Nature’s Path donates the equivalent in cereal or cash to food banks. How cool is that?
This post was sponsored by Nature’s Path. As always, I only work with brands that I truly know and love! All opinions are my own.