This week literally flew by. I’m not sure where it went, but I’m glad to see the weekend, so that’s fine with me! Let’s jump right into this.
1. I’m currently obsessed with Spotify, specifically the premium/mobile version that basically allows me to take any music with me anywhere, all the time. Other than killing my battery, it’s fantastic. I’m still playing with it though, so before I formally sing a review of praises. let’s see if the honeymoon stage lasts.
2. Last night I met some friends at Sticky Rice. I forgot how much I enjoy sushi. It’s easy to get a filling and healthy meal, without having to make extra
demands requests. Sorry for the dim lighting picture.
3. I don’t generally post a lot of fashion stuff on here, but I’m obsessed with this watch. I know it’s nothing new, and probably everyone else already has this style, but I just can’t get it out of my mind.
Since it’s so rare that I fall in love with something this
nice expensive I’ll probably never get it. Or I’ll just set an insane goal for myself and consider this a reward. Does staying with in my grocery budget count? (Irony.)
4. If you’re craving a fancy coffee drink, but don’t want to pay 5 bucks, then why not make your own?
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, brought to room temperature
- 1 handful ice
- 1 tbsp cocoa powdered
- 3 packets of stevia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond/soy milk
- 1 tsp chocolate syrup
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional, it just makes it thicker!)
- Whipped cream (optional)
Blend everything but the whipped cream, until smooth. I don’t actually even like whipped cream (I never have!) but we had some in the fridge and I wanted it to look pretty The best part is? No one here will charge you an extra 50 cents for soymilk…