Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Vegetables
This sheet pan gnocchi with vegetables is a deliciously simple dinner idea! Everything cooks together on one sheet pan, and you can add any additional vegetables you like!
I love gnocchi. These little pillows of potato pasta are so tasty, especially with creamy fontina cheese and a rainbow of vegetables. I couldn’t believe how easy this recipe turned out to be. Alex and I couldn’t stop grabbing bites from the pan when it was straight out of the oven.
Tips for sheet pan gnocchi
- I used shelf-stable gnocchi. If you decide to use frozen gnocchi, you may need to increase the baking time. I’d recommend baking the gnocchi for 5 minutes, then add the rest of the vegetables.
- I used a combination of Fontina and Parmesan cheese. Fontina is deliciously creamy, and Parmesan adds a nice salty bite.
- Don’t rush the cooking time. I like to let the vegetables get caramelized and the gnocchi nice and browned.
- No broccoli? Try asparagus for a different green vegetable!
- You can also use mini sweet peppers instead of bell peppers. That’s an easy way to add additional color.
- If you like things spicy, add a pinch of red pepper flakes!
- Can’t find Fontina? Try shredded mozzarella instead.
This sheet pan gnocchi with vegetables is a deliciously simple dinner idea! Everything cooks together on one sheet pan and you can add any additional vegetables you like!
- 1 (16oz) package gnocchi
- 1 large bell pepper chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florettes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 oz fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Spread the gnocchi and vegetables in an even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with garlic powder, and salt and mix until evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the vegetables and gnocchi.
- Top with grated fontina and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese just before serving.
This recipe could serve 2-3 people. Alex and I typically have a little bit leftover, so if you served this with a salad or another side dish, you could stretch it to 3-4 people.
Keywords: sheet pan gnocchi
Gnocchi Side Dish Ideas
Need something to pair with this sheet pan gnocchi? Here are a few ideas to get you started:
Looking for other sheet pan meal ideas? Try this roasted chickpea and vegetable bake!
Have you ever tried baked gnocchi?