This sheet pan gnocchi with vegetables is a deliciously simple dinner idea! Everything cooks together on one sheet pan and you can add any additional vegetables you like!
- 1 (16oz) package gnocchi
- 1 large bell pepper chopped into 1” pieces
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florettes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 oz fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 oz parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Spread the gnocchi and vegetables in an even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with garlic powder, and salt and mix until evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the vegetables and gnocchi.
- Top with grated fontina and continue to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese just before serving.
This recipe could serve 2-3 people. Alex and I typically have a little bit leftover, so if you served this with a salad or another side dish, you could stretch it to 3-4 people.
Keywords: sheet pan gnocchi