It’s Monday. Seems like a good time for an easy recipe, right? I mean, you didn’t want to spend your whole day in the kitchen, did you? Well if you do… I’ve got plenty of other ideas for you. But if you just want an easy, healthy snack that will cool you down during this crazy heat, stick around. These frozen yogurt bites will do the trick.
I know, I know, it almost seems silly to share a recipe that is so easy. But I personally love easy recipes. Easy recipes are the recipes I’ll make over and over and over again. And these frozen yogurt bites are probably going to be on repeat for awhile, at least until this heat wave calms down.
Anyways, back to these frozen yogurt bites thing…
You’ll need about 1/2 cup of granola, so use whatever you like. I used what I had left of the Walnut Granola and then made another batch with Purely Elizabeth’s Ancient Grains Granola. So you do you. Follow your heart. Or maybe just your tastebuds.Print
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (I used 0% but 2% would be good too)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional but it makes them a little softer)
- 1/2 cup wild frozen blueberries (Wild ones are smaller, so they work a little better!)
- 1/2 cup granola
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners (silicone works a little better but paper can work too)
- Drop 1 1/2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt in the bottom
- Add 1 tablespoon wild blueberries
- Add another tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle granola on top. Make sure it’s a thin layer or press it into the Greek yogurt, so it’ll stick.
- You should be able to fill about 8-10 muffin cups.
- Pop it in the freezer for 3 hours or until set.
- Store them in an air tight container and eat them straight from the freezer!
Now if we can just get this weather to cool off…
Or if you’re looking for another 3 ingredients frozen treat, try this honeydew sorbet!