These healthy frozen yogurt bites are a sweet treat that you can keep in your freezer for a tasty dessert anytime you need it! They’re kid-friendly and you can customize them with the ingredients you have on hand!
- 1 cup full-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup wild frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners (silicone works a little better but paper can work too)
- Mix the Greek yogurt and the coconut oil until combined.
- Drop 1 1/2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt in the bottom of each cup.
- Add 1 tablespoon wild blueberries.
- Add another tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle granola on top. Make sure it’s a thin layer or press it into the Greek yogurt, so it’ll stick.
- You should be able to fill about 8-10 muffin cups.
- Pop it in the freezer for 3 hours or until set.
- Store them in an air tight container and eat them straight from the freezer!
Keywords: frozen yogurt bites