- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (I used 0% but 2% would be good too)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional but it makes them a little softer)
- 1/2 cup wild frozen blueberries (Wild ones are smaller, so they work a little better!)
- 1/2 cup granola
- Line a muffin tin with paper or silicone liners (silicone works a little better but paper can work too)
- Drop 1 1/2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt in the bottom
- Add 1 tablespoon wild blueberries
- Add another tablespoon of Greek yogurt on top.
- Sprinkle granola on top. Make sure it’s a thin layer or press it into the Greek yogurt, so it’ll stick.
- You should be able to fill about 8-10 muffin cups.
- Pop it in the freezer for 3 hours or until set.
- Store them in an air tight container and eat them straight from the freezer!