These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a delicious treat! Juicy berries filled with sweet cream cheese and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs make the perfect bite-sized dessert!
When strawberry season comes around, these are one of my favorite treats to make! They’re easy to assemble, and they’re a great option when you need a little something sweet.
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Ingredients
You only need five ingredients:
- Cream cheese
- Powdered sugar
- Graham crackers
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Wash the strawberries and cut off the tops. Use a small spoon to scoop out the inside of each berry.
Combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar, then scoop 1-2 teaspoons of filling into each strawberry.
Dip each strawberry top into the graham cracker crumbs.
How to Prepare In Advance
If you want to prepare these in advance, crumble the graham crackers, cut the strawberries, mix the cheesecake mixture, and stuff each strawberry. Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve them. Wait to dip in the graham crackers until just before serving, so the graham crackers don’t get soggy.Print
These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a delicious treat! Try these strawberries filled with sweet cream cheese and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs for a bite-sized dessert!
- 15–20 large strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large sheets graham cracker, crumbled
- Use a spoon to carefully hollow out each strawberry, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Use a small spoon to scoop 1-2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- Dip the top of the strawberries into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
These are an easy and healthy dessert, so it’s a win-win!
What’s your favorite type of cheesecake?
This post was originally published in March 2012. Updated July 2020.