These cheesecake stuffed strawberries are a delicious treat! Try these strawberries filled with sweet cream cheese and a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs for a bite-sized dessert!
- 15–20 large strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 large sheets graham cracker, crumbled
- Use a spoon to carefully hollow out each strawberry, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar.
- Use a small spoon to scoop 1-2 teaspoons of the cream cheese mixture into each strawberry.
- Dip the top of the strawberries into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.