What I [Really] Ate Wednesday
Confession: Sometimes I’m super lame, and I eat the same thing over and over, and so I don’t actually show you want I ate in a day.
But Jen, our lovely
host queen of WIAW made a request via twitter (if you’re not following me, you should be. I’m super awesome):
Ok Jen! This one is for you 🙂
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup soymilk
- Tons of ice
- pinch of xanthan gum (it makes it thick!)
- crumbled ginger cat cookies (I’m still obsessed with ginger)
- Black bean soup (recycled picture. You think I could actually get that kind of photo at my desk?) Click here for the recipe
- Salad from the cafeteria: lettuce + carrots + lentils + couscous + balsamic vinegar
- Popchips! (I’ve still got lots of these left!)
- Apple (unpictured because I’m pretty sure you know what an apple looks like)
I warned you, I’ve been super lame lately.
- Fage 0% plain greek yogurt
- Almond extract + stevia
- Slices almonds
Night time snack
Oh. My. Gosh. This stuff was amazing.
But you’ll have to come back Friday for the recipe 😉
I don’t even normally call this out, but I have to mention that G-love willingly got his butt out of bed at 6:45, just to go on a run with me. I don’t think you understand how incredible that was. We only ran a couple of miles, but the weather was beautiful!
As if that wasn’t enough… he said he thought he might want to start eating yogurt in the morning. (Granted, this was being said as he was eating leftover pizza from the night before… but still.) Is it possible that the boy who hates vegetables is turning over a new leaf?