Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
These waffle breakfast sandwiches are made with whole-grain waffles, sweet apple slices, and salty almond butter. It’s the perfect morning meal to keep you satisfied until lunchtime!
What’s better than waffles for breakfast? A waffle breakfast sandwich! These are such a fun twist on your standard breakfast sandwich. You can make these with any waffles you like! Try it with cinnamon or blueberry waffles for an extra sweet treat!
Tips for the Perfect Waffle Sandwich
- Slice the apple into very thin slices, so it’s easier to eat. Stack a few slices on top of each other for more crunch.
- Salted almond butter is my favorite, and it’s easier to spread onto the waffle when it’s right out of the toaster!
- Add a sprinkle of cinnamon for a little extra sweet flavor!
How to Make a Waffle Sandwich
Start by toasting the waffles until they’re nice and crispy.
Add a tablespoon of almond butter to one side of one waffle for each sandwich.
Next, add thinly sliced apples onto the almond butter side.
Then sprinkle cinnamon on top of the apple slices.
Slice the sandwich into halves or wedges!
These waffle breakfast sandwiches are made with waffles, sweet apple slices, and salty almond butter. It’s the perfect morning meal to keep you satisfied until lunchtime!
- 4 small waffles
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toast the waffles until crispy.
- Top two waffles with 1 tablespoon of almond butter on each side.
- Add the apples on top of the almond butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top with remaining waffles.
- Slice each sandwich into 4 triangles and enjoy!
Keywords: Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches
If you want to try a high protein waffle, try these sweet potato protein waffles!
What’s your favorite breakfast for busy mornings?