These waffle breakfast sandwiches are made with whole-grain waffles, sweet apple slices, and salty almond butter. It’s the perfect morning meal to keep you satisfied until lunchtime!
- 4 Van’s Power Grains Original Waffles
- 1 small apple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Toast Van’s Power Grain Waffles in the toaster until crispy.
- Top two waffles with 1 tablespoon of almond butter on each side.
- Add the apples on top of the almond butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top with remaining waffles.
- Slice each sandwich into 4 triangles and enjoy!
Keywords: Waffle Breakfast Sandwiches