Vegetable Chopped Salad with Ranch
This post is sponsored by Panera Bread. All text and opinions are my own.
This delicious chopped salad is filled with a rainbow of vegetables and topped with Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing for a summer salad you won’t be able to resist!
The warm weather has me craving salads on repeat and I love chopped salads. It’s the perfect way to get lots of flavors in each bite and this crunchy mix of garden veggies is a tasty lunch or dinner recipe. I picked up a few bottles of Panera Creamy Buttermilk Ranch + Dip at Publix.
This Panera salad dressing pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies and it’s made with no artificial preservatives or flavors. This salad is loaded with a variety of produce, but don’t worry if you don’t have all of these ingredients in your fridge! You can always substitute with what you have on hand.
Chopped Salad Ingredients
- Buttermilk Ranch
- Bell pepper
- Green beans
- Sunflower seeds
To make this chopped salad at home, start by blanching the broccoli and green beans. To do this, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the broccoli and green beans and cook for 1 minute. Drain, then plunge the vegetables into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. This will help them maintain a bit of crunch and that gorgeous green color.
Since I was using frozen edamame, I blanched the edamame as well.
Once your vegetables are blanched, the rest of the ingredients can be added raw. Simple add the chopped vegetables to a large salad bowl and toss with Panera’s Buttermilk Ranch dressing!
This vegetable chopped salad is filled with a rainbow of produce and topped with creamy buttermilk Ranch dressing for a summer salad you won’t be able to resist!
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup beets, roasted, diced 1/4-inch
- 10 oz bell pepper, 1/2-inch diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled into curls
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 20 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 oz mixed greens, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Panera® Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, roasted
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium pot. Add broccoli and green beans and simmer for 1 minute. Drain and place into an ice-water bath to stop the cooking. Drain and refrigerate until ready to assemble salad.
- In a large bowl, combine blanched broccoli and green beans, cucumber, bell pepper, carrot, edamame, corn, beets, tomatoes, and mixed greens. Add ranch dressing and lightly toss until combined. Garnish with sunflower seeds.
Keywords: Vegetable Chopped Salad with Ranch
This is a perfect recipe for hot summer days when you want a recipe that is light and refreshing but still quite filling. Feel free to add your favorite protein or serve this as-is for a vegetarian main dish! You can check out other products and learn more about Panera at Home here!
Looking for a few recipes to serve with this vegetable chopped salad? Try one of these!
What’s your favorite style of salad?