This vegetable chopped salad is filled with a rainbow of produce and topped with creamy buttermilk Ranch dressing for a summer salad you won’t be able to resist!
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup beets, roasted, diced 1/4-inch
- 10 oz bell pepper, 1/2-inch diced
- 1/2 cup carrot, peeled into curls
- 1/2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 ear fresh corn
- 20 grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 8 oz mixed greens, chopped into small bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup Panera® Creamy Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds, roasted
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium pot. Add broccoli and green beans and simmer for 1 minute. Drain and place into an ice-water bath to stop the cooking. Drain and refrigerate until ready to assemble salad.
- In a large bowl, combine blanched broccoli and green beans, cucumber, bell pepper, carrot, edamame, corn, beets, tomatoes, and mixed greens. Add ranch dressing and lightly toss until combined. Garnish with sunflower seeds.
Keywords: Vegetable Chopped Salad with Ranch