Vegan Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
This post is sponsored by the Plant-Based promotion at Publix. The opinions and text are all mine.
This delicious blueberry baked oatmeal is the perfect make-ahead meal for busy mornings. Plus, this hearty plant-based breakfast is low in sugar and full of healthy ingredients!
I love oatmeal in the mornings, but life has been busy lately, and sometimes I don’t even have time to make a bowl of oatmeal in the microwave! I’ve been loving how easy it is to make baked oatmeal and enjoy it all week long. I only used a tiny bit of sweetener, but you can add more to taste if needed. The blueberries add a lovely natural sweetness, and this breakfast keeps me satisfied until lunchtime.
How to Make Baked Oatmeal
In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients and mix. Add the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
Gently fold in the frozen blueberries. Combine until just mixed. Try not to overmix, as the blueberries will be a bit fragile.
Pour into a prepared 8×8 baking dish and bake at 375 for about 30 minutes.
The oatmeal will thicken as it bakes and it will start to turn a more golden-brown color.
Store leftover oatmeal in the fridge for up to 5 days. To reheat, place a slice on a microwave-safe plate and reheat at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time until heated.
More Oatmeal Recipes
- Baked Steel Cut Oats
- Vegan Baked Steel Cut Oats
- Microwave Blueberry Oatmeal
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
This delicious blueberry baked oatmeal is the perfect make-ahead meal for busy mornings. Plus, this hearty plant-based protein is low in sugar and full of healthy ingredients!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups Elmhurst almond milk
- 1 ½ cup Dole frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt and chia seeds. Stir until combined.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup, and Elmhurst almond milk. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries until just mixed.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until brown on the edges.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Cut into 6 pieces.
Keywords: vegan blueberry baked oatmeal