This delicious blueberry baked oatmeal is the perfect make-ahead meal for busy mornings. Plus, this hearty plant-based protein is low in sugar and full of healthy ingredients!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ cups Elmhurst almond milk
- 1 ½ cup Dole frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt and chia seeds. Stir until combined.
- Add the vanilla, maple syrup, and Elmhurst almond milk. Stir until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries until just mixed.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until brown on the edges.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Cut into 6 pieces.
Keywords: vegan blueberry baked oatmeal