These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are made with 4 simple ingredients for a sweet treat that is easy to make! You only need one bowl so you can get these cookies in the oven in no time!
These four ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are almost magical. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made these when I need a last-minute dessert for a potluck or party. I always have these ingredients on hand and I can get them in the oven in 5 minutes flat!
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
For this recipe, you just need:
- Creamy peanut butter
- Granulated sugar or brown sugar
- Chocolate chips (regular or dairy free)
Add everything to a bowl and mix until combined! It’s really that simple.
- These cookies don’t really spread, so I recommend rolling them into a ball, then flattening them down before baking.
- They tend to brown on the bottom, so I recommend moving your oven rack to the upper-middle position.
- Let them cool before removing from the baking tray. They’ll be very soft and crumbly until cooled.
These 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the easiest cookie recipe ever! With just a few simple pantry staples, you’ll be pulling fresh cookies out of the oven in no time.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy, salted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Move oven rack to upper-middle position.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Scoop in tablespoons of dough, roll into a ball, then gently flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, then let cool before removing from baking sheet.
Note: If you’re using unsalted peanut butter, then add in 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Keywords: 4 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
Looking for more easy cookie recipes? Try one of these!
What’s your favorite type of cookie?