Sometimes, life gets crazy and you need to whip up dessert quickly. Whether it’s a forgotten cookie exchange or a birthday party that popped up at the last minute, this recipe is perfect to make in just a few minutes! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies only require 4 ingredients!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 2 cups peanut butter (I used 1 creamy, 1 crunchy)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, if using.
- Add in peanut butter and mix well. (Note: If you're using unsalted peanut butter, then add in ½ tsp of salt.)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 tbsp size balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies. Let cool slightly, then dig in!
The hardest part is waiting until they’re cool before you grab them off the pan!
Nothing better than an easy chocolate chip cookie recipe! These just happen to be gluten-free, too!