- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 2 cups peanut butter (I used 1 creamy, 1 crunchy)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine the eggs and sugar until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, if using.
- Add in peanut butter and mix well. (Note: If you’re using unsalted peanut butter, then add in 1/2 tsp of salt.)
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 tbsp size balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies. Let cool slightly, then dig in!