Cranberry Pistachio Bark
This cranberry pistachio bark is a delicious, sweet, and salty dessert! Made with just 5 ingredients, this simple treat is perfect for the fall season!
This cranberry pistachio park is such a festive treat! This red and green dessert only takes about 5 minutes to make, so it’s a great last-minute dessert. Plus, you can make it a couple of days ahead of time and store it in the fridge, so it’s perfect for the busy holiday season!
Cranberry Pistachio Bark Ingredients
- Chocolate chips– Be sure to use high-quality chocolate chips. I like dark chocolate but you can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate if that’s what you prefer.
- Pistachios– Look for shelled pistachios, which will save you a lot of time! I prefer roasted, salted pistachios.
- Dried cranberries– These add a lovely sweet and tart flavor.
- Salt– A pinch of flaky sea salt really brings the flavors to life!
How to Make Cranberry Pistachio Bark
Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
Spread the melted chocolate chips onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
Sprinkle with chopped pistachios, dried cranberries, and shredded coconut. Finish with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
Place in the fridge for 2-3 hours until firm. Then break the sheet of chocolate into bite-sized pieces.
Tips for Melting Chocolate
- Microwave the chocolate at 50% power and stir every 30 seconds. Chocolate can burn quickly and once it’s burned, it’s ruined. I like to stir the chocolate with a small rubber spatula so I can get the chocolate evenly mixed.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can use a double boiler method. To do this, fill a pot about 1/4 full with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and place a heat-safe bowl on top of the pot. The bottom of the bowl should have at least 2-3″ of space between the bowl and the water. This will allow you to heat the bowl with steam and gently cook the chocolate.
More Chocolate RecipesPrint
Cranberry Pistachio Bark
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Chill Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Diet: Vegetarian
This cranberry pistachio bark is a delicious, sweet, and salty dessert! Made with just 5 ingredients, this simple treat is perfect for the holidays!
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut
- Pinch flaky sea salt
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate chips onto a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the pistachios, dried cranberries, and coconut flakes evenly across the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently press the toppings into the chocolate so they stick, then place it in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
- Break into bite-size pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Cranberry Pistachio Bark