Air Fryer Pasta Chips
Pasta chips are taking over the internet so I decided to try making the TikTok famous air fryer pasta chips with chickpea pasta! It’s a great way to turn this trend into a healthy snack!
I first saw this trend on TikTok and it was too fun to pass up! I love pasta so pasta chips immediately sounded like a perfect snack. I wanted to keep it a little healthier so I used chickpea noodles which have a lot more protein and fiber than traditional pasta.
How to Make Pasta Chips
First, cook your pasta according to the package directions. Then let cool. Spray or lightly drizzle the pasta with olive oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, and Italian seasoning.
Cook the pasta in an air fryer at 390 degrees for about 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on it as different air fryers may cook the pasta faster. Use a wooden spoon to stir the pasta frequently to ensure even browning.
Then transfer the chips to a plate and let cool. They’ll continue to crisp as they cool. Serve with a dipping sauce!
The Best Sauce for Dipping
Are Pasta Chips Healthy?
These pasta chips are made with chickpea noodles so they’re filled with protein and fiber. Since this recipe uses just a little bit of oil and cheese in this recipe, it’s a pretty healthy snack! I think everything can be enjoyed in moderation and these chips are great when you’re craving something crunchy!Print
Pasta chips are taking over the internet so I decided to try making the TikTok famous pasta chips with chickpea pasta! It’s a great way to turn this trend into a healthy snack!
- 8 oz chickpea penne or bowtie pasta (or your favorite kind of pasta)
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and let cool.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- In a large bowl, spray the pasta lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Cook the pasta in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently for even browning.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce
Keywords: pasta chips
Looking for more viral recipes? Check out my take on the viral TikTok Feta Pasta recipe!