Pasta chips are taking over the internet so I decided to try making the TikTok famous pasta chips with chickpea pasta! It’s a great way to turn this trend into a healthy snack!
- 8 oz chickpea penne or bowtie pasta (or your favorite kind of pasta)
- Olive oil spray
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and let cool.
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees.
- In a large bowl, spray the pasta lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Cook the pasta in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, stirring frequently for even browning.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce
Keywords: pasta chips