Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables
This post is sponsored by O Olive Oil & Vinegar. Thank you for supporting the brands I love!
These sheet pan roasted vegetables are tossed with O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil and O Aged Sherry Vinegar, then sprinkled with herbs and spices to create a flavorful side dish that is incredibly delicious yet simple to make!
I love roasted vegetables, and this blend of veggies paired with the roasted garlic olive oil and sherry vinegar creates an irresistible combination. This side dish is easy enough for a weeknight meal and pretty enough to be on your holiday table! I love that just a few simple ingredients can make these vegetables really shine!
For this recipe, I used O Olive Oil & Vinegar. I loved the flavor of the O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil combined with the O Aged Sherry Vinegar. The olive oil helped create caramelized veggies that had a hint of garlicky flavor, and the vinegar added a slightly floral and fruity note that had me coming back for seconds. After trying this combination with everything from broccoli to potatoes, I realized that it was delicious with just about any vegetable. So rather than limiting myself to a few, I made a rainbow tray of roasted veggies!
If you’d like to add a little more zing to your veggies, you can add an additional splash of vinegar after the veggies have been roasted to pump up the flavor. Once you have these oils and vinegars in your pantry, you might find yourself adding a drizzle of olive oil or a dash of vinegar to finish all of your dishes! You might be surprised at how a splash of vinegar can wake up a bland soup, and a drizzle of quality olive oil can take something like a simple salad from good to great!
O olive oils are crushed just hours after being harvested from their family farm partners, making them fresh and full of beneficial antioxidants. You’ve probably tried infused olive oils, but these are different because the herbs and citrus ingredients are actually crushed with the olives. Trust me, you’ll notice the difference in the flavor. Use their store finder to pick it up at a store near you, or shop online and have it delivered to your door!
The great thing about this recipe is you can swap in various vegetables based on what you have in your fridge. The trick is to ensure that you cut the vegetables so they all roast evenly. Potatoes and winter squashes should be cut into ½” pieces, so they cook at the same rate as 1” pieces of broccoli, cauliflower, or peppers. You can also try this recipe with green beans or asparagus, but these tender veggies should be added halfway through cooking.
If you want to try different types of oil, O Olive Oil & Vinegar has plenty of other varieties to choose from! Try this dish with the O California Meyer Lemon Olive Oil for a hint of citrus, or switch it up with O California Fresh Basil Olive Oil. You can also play around with the varieties of vinegar. They have plenty to choose from!
For the herbs, I used herbes de Provence which is a savory blend of spices that typically includes thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, oregano, basil, lavender, dill, and tarragon. If you don’t have herbes de Provence in your pantry, try using Italian seasoning instead.
Tips for Perfect Sheet Pan Vegetables
- Be sure to cut the vegetables into evenly sized pieces to ensure they roast at the same time. Broccoli, cauliflower, and pepper should be cut into 1” pieces. Potatoes and winter squash should be cut into ½” pieces. Tender vegetables like green beans or asparagus should be added halfway through roasting.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper so that the vegetables don’t stick to the pan.
- If using more than one baking sheet, rotate the pans halfway through baking to ensure even browning.
Plus, you can get 25% off with coupon code IHV25Print
These roasted sheet pan vegetables are tossed with O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil and O Aged Sherry Vinegar, then sprinkled with herbs and spices to create a flavorful side dish that is incredibly delicious yet simple to make!
- 1 tablespoon O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon O Aged Sherry Vinegar
- 1 small broccoli crown, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower head, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 3–4 small red, yellow, or purple potatoes, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You may need two baking sheets, depending on the size of your tray.
- Toss the vegetables with the O olive oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with herbs.
- Spread the vegetables into a single layer on the baking sheet. Be sure the vegetables aren’t too crowded. If necessary, use two pans.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes. If using two pans, rotate the pans halfway through.
- Use a spatula to flip the vegetables carefully, then continue to bake for 5-10 minutes until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Keywords: roasted vegetables, sheet pan roasted vegetables