These roasted sheet pan vegetables are tossed with O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil and O Aged Sherry Vinegar, then sprinkled with herbs and spices to create a flavorful side dish that is incredibly delicious yet simple to make!
- 1 tablespoon O California Roasted Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon O Aged Sherry Vinegar
- 1 small broccoli crown, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup cauliflower head, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped into 1/2” pieces
- 3–4 small red, yellow, or purple potatoes, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence or Italian seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You may need two baking sheets, depending on the size of your tray.
- Toss the vegetables with the O olive oil and vinegar, then sprinkle with herbs.
- Spread the vegetables into a single layer on the baking sheet. Be sure the vegetables aren’t too crowded. If necessary, use two pans.
- Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes. If using two pans, rotate the pans halfway through.
- Use a spatula to flip the vegetables carefully, then continue to bake for 5-10 minutes until the vegetables are lightly browned.
Keywords: roasted vegetables, sheet pan roasted vegetables