3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for an easy dessert with few ingredients? These 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are soft, chewy, and gluten-free! They’re a perfect quick and easy dessert when you’re short on time or you don’t have a lot of ingredients in your pantry! These literally only take a few minutes to whip up!
How to Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Mix together 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, and 1 egg. Combine until smooth.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet and press down with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-8 minutes until lightly browned.
Peanut Butter Cookie Variations
- Add a splash of vanilla to amplify the sweet flavor.
- If you’re using unsalted peanut butter, be sure to add a pinch of salt.
- Try adding 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips, for easy peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!
These cookies are super easy to make and they’re gluten free!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Beat the egg and the sugar together until combined.
- Mix in the peanut butter and stir until well combined.
- Roll into balls and press down with a fork to make a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
Keywords: 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies
No really, that’s it. Mix it up, and roll it into balls. Bake and you’re done.
I whipped up a batch of these for a dinner party after a fancy brownie recipe failed. (The brownies came out of the oven completely underbaked in the middle! Whoops!) Luckily these 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies saved the day! And best of all, they were a hit at the party!
Looking for a healthy cookie recipe? These healthy peanut butter cookies are refined sugar-free and there is no flour needed.
What’s your go-to dessert in a pinch? Feel free to link a recipe! I’m always looking for simple dessert recipes 🙂