Spaghetti Squash Bake
This spaghetti squash pasta bake is filled with juicy tomatoes, tender zucchini, and hearty marinara sauce for a recipe that is delicious and loaded with vegetables!Print
This spaghetti squash pasta bake is filled with juicy tomatoes, tender zucchini, and hearty marinara sauce for a recipe that is delicious and loaded with vegetables!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, sliced in half, seeds removed
- 1 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise and cut into 1/2” pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle with half the olive oil and place cut side down on a baking sheet.
- On a separate baking sheet, spread the tomatoes and zucchini into a single layer and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until squash is tender and the vegetables are roasted.
- Let cool slightly, then use a fork to scrape out the squash strands.
- Scoop the squash into a small casserole dish.
- Toss the spaghetti squash with the roasted tomatoes, zucchini, marinara sauce, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Cover with mozzarella cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes until the cheese is brown and bubbly.
It’s super filling and totally packed with vegetables.
If you don’t have extra veggies on hand and want a simpler recipe, try this stuffed spaghetti squash!
I’ll be keeping you updated on our trip to Dallas on Instagram, and if you have any restaurant suggestions, let me know!