This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #CelebratorySips #CelebrateWithSmirnoff #CollectiveBias
This taco dip might become your new favorite dip recipe! It’s spicy, creamy, and loaded with all your favorite taco flavors. Whip this up for your next party or barbecue!
I’ve never met anyone that didn’t enjoy taco dip. It’s a crowd pleaser for sure and this one is gluten free with a vegan option, so nearly everyone can dig in and enjoy this! Feel free to grab your favorite bag of tortilla chips, or you can bake your own in the oven!
Easy Taco Dip Recipe
- 1 15 ounce can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes and chilis
- 1 cup guacamole or 2 avocados, mashed
- ½ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons olive slices
- Mix the refried beans, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined.
- In a large, shallow dish spoon the refried beans into an even layer on the bottom.
- Spread guacamole on top of the beans.
- Top with diced tomatoes and chilis.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then jalapenos and olives.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
If you want to keep this vegan, you can skip the cheese and add ½ cup of black beans on top instead or use vegan cheese instead.
I snacked on this dip while sipping on Smirnoff Spiked Sparkling Seltzer, which I plan to keep stocked in my fridge all summer! When you think of Smirnoff, you probably think of the vodka brand, but now they make a spiked seltzer flavored malt beverage with the same quality and taste credentials! I’ll happily enjoy a cocktail or two, especially when the weather warms up, but I don’t like drinking a lot of sugar. These drinks are lower in calories because they don’t have any sugar, and I like that they’re not overly sweet. I regularly drink soda water, so these are like the alcoholic equivalent of my favorite sparkling drink! It’s 90 calories per 12oz can* without sacrifice in taste! If you’re looking to snag a pack of this spiked sparkling seltzer, here’s the store locator! *Average Analysis: Calories 90; Carbohydrates 1g; Protein 0g; Fat 0g.
My personal favorite flavor was the Cranberry Lime, but I’d recommend getting the variety pack so you can find your favorite! The slim 12oz cans are perfect for the fridge or the cooler and they’re super portable! I could also see these becoming a nice cocktail mixer.