This taco dip might become your new favorite dip recipe! It’s spicy, creamy, and loaded with all your favorite taco flavors. Whip this up for your next party or barbecue!
- 1 15 ounce can vegetarian refried beans
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes and chilis
- 1 cup guacamole or 2 avocados, mashed
- ½ cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons olive slices
- Mix the refried beans, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder until combined.
- In a large, shallow dish spoon the refried beans into an even layer on the bottom.
- Spread guacamole on top of the beans.
- Top with diced tomatoes and chilis.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then jalapenos and olives.
- Serve with chips or crackers.
If you want to keep this vegan, you can skip the cheese and add ½ cup of black beans on top instead or use vegan cheese instead.
Keywords: Healthy Taco Dip